Saturday, June 9, 2012

dallas mavericks jerseys What makes him angry things encountered in the classroom

The sound I said, his hand pointing my side of the rear face tension in the classroom quietly, many students are twisted back to look at me.
year-old has long Zhang's 50-year-old's face,dallas mavericks jerseys, so we all secretly called him Today by the class of such concern, but I not disrupt the class time, even if I sleep school also did not care, but today Ms. Liu did not know to eat the wrong drugs, do not give students class. ran down to me but this recent law-abiding lot of .
I finally stood up, not worthwhile trying to find fault with him, virtue! I heard that you can still see Xue Jing bet achievements? you afraid of the wind and flash your tongue? What makes him angry things encountered in the classroom, went to the outlet coming here! If I was the original, is estimated to have been dry swore, but now I do not want any of this set, so I turned at him shouted:
Of course, I can not let the name of the hand to seize the hand he called, and then directly back to toss unsuspecting me throw to come all the way, next to the students to hold on.
Fuck! I have not seen much of the world today make this old Liu to eat given, I also mixed mixed,bulls jerseys, pulled his own clothes, still standing there quietly.
Now the whole class is silent, oppressive atmosphere makes the entire classroom was filled all day buried in the books the students have seen such a scene in silence looking at the situation

No comments:

Post a Comment